VITAMINS & MINERALS
Quantity / Volume: 60 capsules
Main Ingredients: Bamboo, Acacia Fibers, Magnesium, Vitamin C, E, A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, Zinc, Manganese, Selenium.
Main benefits: Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients in our body. They intervene at each step of the metabolism to cover the physiological needs of our body. They are a real restorative promoting the balance of our metabolism.
Use: 2 capsules a day. They are enough to provide 100% of the nutritional values of reference (NRV) in 11 vitamins and 4 minerals.
- Bamboo: Anti-inflammatory, it relieves chronic pain that can be disabling (polyarthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism, tendinitis, lumbago). Anti-aging, it contributes to the reconstruction of cartilage, bone tissue and connective tissue because it promotes the synthesis of collagen. It also helps to keep skin youthful.
- Acacia fibers: regulation of transit in the digestive tract, increased stool weight, normalization of blood glucose levels, maintenance of cholesterol health, reduction of the risk of chronic diseases, increased colonization by beneficial flora (bifidobacteria and lactic acid bacteria)
- Iodine (potassium): It is responsible for the proper functioning of the cells, has anti-oxidant properties and natural depurative functions.
- Selenium (sodium): Selenium is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, thus slowing down the phenomenon of cellular aging. It stimulates the immune system and allows the body to better defend itself against infections. It reduces the frequency of mood disorders (anxiety, depression, ...) and has significant effects on memory and concentration problems. It intervenes in the good functioning of the liver.
- Magnesium (oxide): Its main properties are essential in the heart muscle, and are a pair with calcium. It balances blood pressure and circulating sugar levels in the blood, while contributing to the metabolism of lipids and proteins.
- Zinc (sulfate): Zinc stimulates the immune system by increasing the number of T cells (white blood cells that help fight infection) circulating in the blood by activating them. It has an interesting anti-infectious activity. It is involved in the metabolism of proteins and acts on the synthesis of insulin, a hormone secreted by the pancreas to regulate the level of sugar in the blood. In men, zinc prevents prostate problems. It allows better healing of wounds (such as ulcers) and burns.
- Manganese (sulphate): it is essential to the vital functions of man. It must be consumed regularly because it participates among other things in the production of enzymes with a catalytic role.
- Vitamin C: It makes collagen, strengthens the immune system, promotes circulation and the production of red blood cells. Improves the absorption of iron.
- Vitamin B3: Helps the nervous system and digestive system, creates red blood cells, breaks down proteins, lipids and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin E: It strengthens the immune system, it is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin B5: It acts on the adrenal glands and the nervous system, anti-stress. Also plays on the circulation and regenerates the epidermis and the mucous membranes.
- Vitamin A: It develops cells, anti-stress, resistant to infections, essential to vision.
- Vitamin B12: Treatment of lipids and carbohydrates, ensures nervous balance. It is essential for growth, synthesizes genetic material / myelin / proteins / red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6: Creation of dopamine, melatonin and serotonin. Antibody system.
- Vitamin B1: Favorable to the memory, anti-stress, favors the appetite and the growth.
- Vitamin B2: It creates a reserve of energy and helps its production. Beneficial for the visison, participates in the growth.
- Vitamin B9: Essential role for the genetic material, plays on the growth, helps the formation of red blood cells, acts on the immune system and nervous as well as a better cicatrization.
- Vitamin B: All in all, B vitamins are necessary for the maintenance of healthy skin, a good immune system, the good state of the nervous system, growth and cell renewal, especially that of cells blood and mucous membranes.
BeNatural. BeNutrition. BeNN.