Quantity / Volume : 60 capsules
Ingredients : Organic Chlorella
Main benefits: Organic Chlorella capsules helpis to detoxify the body and to maintain your energy.
Use: Recommended daily dose, from 4 to 7 capsules per day.
- Use: 4 capsules - Helps maintain a normal function of the colon. Helps eliminate toxic components of the body. Supports the vitality and activity of the body. Helps to increase the growth of the beneficial intestinal microflora. Helps soothe irritation of the intestinal wall.
- Use: 1 capsule - Helps eliminate heavy metals from the body, in combination with pectin they help regulate sugar and cholesterol levels, thus promoting the digestive system Has a beneficial influence on the functioning of the gall bladder, liver and kidneys (organs that have detoxification functions of the body)
- Promotes detoxification of the body
- Has a beneficial influence on the levels of sugar and cholesterol
- Promotes and helps the digestive metabolism
- An effective combination of herbal extracts for the detoxification of the body.
- Use: 7 capsules - Maintenance energy and tone. Natural source of essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Strengthens vitality. To use in case of temporary tiredness. Supports the defense system.
- Antioxidant benefits: Chlorella contains many antioxidant compounds. Their antioxidant activity is particularly interesting to fight against oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. A scientific study has also confirmed the interest of chlorelle supplementation to ensure optimal intake of antioxidant nutrients. Conducted on male smokers, this study also revealed an improvement in the antioxidant activity of several enzymes including erythrocyte catalase and superoxide dismutase.
- Detoxification benefits: Beyond its natural antioxidant power, chlorella is known for its detoxifying action. This beneficial activity has been studied by many researchers around the world. Their work has shown that this algae promotes normal liver activity. However, it plays a key role in detoxifying the body. Some studies suggest that the microalga could also be beneficial for combating the accumulation of heavy metals such as arsenic, mercury and chromium. Additional studies are currently underway to confirm these results.
- Hypotensive benefits: Researchers attribute hypotensive properties to chlorella. According to their work, this alga could contribute to the regulation of blood pressure. This microalga could thus prove to be beneficial in case of arterial hypertension. Positive results have been obtained during supplementation with GABA, associated with chlorella, in hypertensive persons.
- Well-being of the body: The composition and properties of chlorella give it many health benefits. A natural source of protein, vitamins and minerals, this alga contributes to the proper functioning of the body. This is why some researchers attribute to it a toning and anti-fatigue effect.
- Immune System Support: Once ingested, chlorella may have benefits on the immune system. This is in any case what suggests a study conducted on specific antibodies: IgA. Mainly present in the mucous membranes, these antibodies play an important role in protecting the body against infectious agents and toxins. The study reveals that supplementation with chlorella could increase the level of these antibodies in the body, which would be a significant asset for the body's natural defense.
- Anemia benefits: Studies have shown that chlorella may be an asset for the management of anemia, an abnormality characterized by a lack of hemoglobin in the blood. Involved in the transport of oxygen, hemoglobin requires a contribution of iron during its synthesis. As such, the microalga can be interesting because of its iron content.
- Protection of cognitive functions: Given its antioxidant power, chlorella could contribute to the protection of cognitive functions such as attention and memory. This is revealed by a study of the effects of this algae in the body. By fighting against oxidative stress, the antioxidant compounds of this microalgae help to limit cellular aging. According to this study, chlorella could be used to prevent cognitive decline.
- Management of Metabolic Syndrome: Many research teams are working on the management of metabolic syndrome. It brings together a set of health risk factors such as being overweight or obese. These physiological signs increase the risk of developing type 2 diabetes or heart disease. That's why researchers around the world are studying this syndrome, which has become a real public health issue. As such, the oral administration of chlorella is one of the tracks studied. In the long term, this supplementation would decrease the rapid increase in blood glucose levels, serum cholesterol levels and body fat percentage. The study shows that chlorella could also alter the expression of certain genes involved in the metabolism of fats and sugars. Studies are still ongoing to confirm these results.
- Interest in fibromyalgia: Researchers have been interested in the interest of chlorella to fight against the symptoms of fribromyalgia. This refers to a chronic musculoskeletal disorder characterized by severe generalized pain and fatigue. At the end of their work, the scientists revealed encouraging results for the management of fribromyalgia. These first results must now be confirmed by additional studies.
|For 1 capsule (mg)||For 4 capsules (mg)|
A little story about Chlorella…